Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

5-23

If your name is not listed below, you should have edits on your Cover Letters from me in GoogleDocs (got full credit).
  • I have Word Docs from Johnny, Brenda, and Cynthia. All looked fine, so I didn't print them with edits (got full credit).
  • Gerardo, Rachel and Karina I have documents shared from, but aren't completed enough for me to grade them.
  • I have no cover letters from Lupita, Joseph, and Abel.
Here is the sample for those of you who have not formatted it like a letter yet (date, salutation, closing with place for you to sign, etc.)
Resumes:
  • Everyone received full credit that I received a resume from.
  • I need to see resumes from Sergio and Gerardo.


Resume Checklist:
  • If you have it in a table, make sure you get rid of the lines to make it look more professional. (Right click on the lines, click Table Properties and change to 0pt border).
  • Make sure you begin every bullet with a capital and end with a period. Do not have I, my, or mine anywhere in your resume.
  • Get rid of all prompts like 'job title, dates worked." Just have your information.

No comments:

Post a Comment