Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

5-25

Quickwrite: 

What is one thing that went well about Senior Project? What is one thing you wish you had done differently?


Nine more days of class!!! We're going to focus on writing poetry because your final will be reading an original poem to the class.


Today we're doing a Rudy Mad-lib. These are sentence starters from "Immortality" - think about what kind of poem you want to write and finish some of these sentences and combine them into a paragraph. 

I want to write a poem, ________________________. 
I want to write that ________________ poem.  
I want to write a poem so beautiful _______________. 
I want to write a poem, but I want it to say _____________.
I want to write two poems for everyone ____________.
I want to talk about when _________.
I want my metaphors and similes to __________________.
I want to fix _______________.
I want to be the one who _________________.
I want my words of ___________ to inspire someone to be _____________.
I want my phrases to be _____________.
I want people to recite my work 10 years from now and have critics say  ____________.
I just want people to know_______________.
Poetry will allow me to  ________________.

No comments:

Post a Comment